Zeta Tau Alpha is known for it's campus involvement and leadership. One of the requirements of ZTA membership is to be involved in at least one other non-Zeta club or organization which helps promote well-roundedness in our chapter.
Here are just a few examples of other organizations that our sisters participate in:
- Biology Club
- Campus Outreach
- Student Government Association
- Greek Council
- Panhellenic Executive Council
- Student Anthropology Society
- History Club
- She's The First
- Political Science Club
- Womens Studies Student Association
- Honors Program & Honors Program Student Association
- and many more...
Being the oldest sorority on campus, our chapter is always being sought out by members of the campus and local community to participate in fundraising and service events!
Projects Eta Mu has been involved with in the recent past are:
- Miracle Mile (annual participation)
- Jaguar Jaunt 5K
- "A" Day of Service
- Walk a Mile in Her Shoes (part of Take Back the Night events)
- Cooking dinner for local fire fighters
- Press On (A Foundation for Children's Cancer Research)
- Girl Scouts of America
- Lydia Project
- American Red Cross Care Packages
- Toys For Tots
- Spooky to Be Hungry
- Goodwill's Good Boats
- Writing letters to soldiers
- Making Valentines for children in the hospital.
- Jaguar Dance Marathon for CHOG (children's hospital of Atlanta)